Based in Montgomery, Alabama (The Technology Capital of the Known Universe)
12 September, 2012
DescriptionTake control of our canine hero, Snops, in this action packed shoot-em-up as he tries to save the world from a zombified invasion which has turned everything ZOMBIE! Special attacks, massive firepower, explosions, and Zombies! Remember, you're our only hope... You cannot fail!
HistorySnops Attack! started by accident when Mike Walz of SnopsGames was trying to learn new web technologies. After realizing that learning things wasn't very fun (especially anything web-related), he decided to work on a game instead - and he wanted to play it on the Xbox 360.
- Non-stop shooter/Shmup/STG action!
- Zombies and/or Aliens have taken over the world! (Not again!)
- Your fighter ship, the Alpha Wolf, sports 2 different main weapons that can be switched at will.
- Each main weapon can be powered up, with 7 levels of screen-melting power!
- Four "Buddies" can be picked up and will help you in your deadly mission! Each Buddy has unique abilities and can be powered up through 3 levels!
- If that's not enough, your Alpha Wolf carries devastating bombs and 2 Super-Mega Hyper Attacks that can also be switched at will, even while they are in progress!
- Magnetize your ship and "suck in" enemy money drops, all you have to do is STOP FIRING!
- Multiple Bonus chains that all stack, with a special Bonus chain only available if you are on the Edge of Death!
- No continues! Continues are for Weenies!
- Six stages, six massive bosses intent on your destruction (without remorse)!
- Four difficulty levels, each with a slightly different ending!
- Awesome original soundtrack by Kyle Jones and Mike Walz!
Snops Attack! Hyper Weapons in Action YouTube
Awards & Recognition
- "We will glady accept any you wish to bestow!" We're not choosy.
- "Snops Attack! looks to be one of the furriest, brightest, and undead-est shmups on XBLIG this year. The game has an all-animal cast, a pig buddy weapon system, and one of the most colorful bombs I've ever seen."
- John Polson, Indie Games: The Weblog
- "... this title is shaping up to be a sure fire hit with shooting game fans."
- Ian, Pink Bullets
- "The game is a blast – and then another blast and then a series of massive explosions – all the while involving a lot of shooting."
- Sean Gourley, Montgomery Advertiser
- "... gorgeous graphics blended with manga/anime ... without ignoring great surrealism."
- retroManiac, Retro Maniac Magazine
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
SnopsGames, born from the ashes of some fire unknown is here to make games. Period. SnopsGames is Mike Walz, a web developer for 17 years in "real life" who would rather be making games all day long.
More information on SnopsGames, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Snops Attack! Zombie Defense Squadron Credits
Producer, Developer, Programmer, Artist, Music, etc.